2/13/10

Basically...

Don't you just hate those days when you have nothing to say?  You want to say something, but absolutely nothing comes to mind. 
Its just one of those days for me.

We'll since I can't think of an interesting topic to talk about I'll just tell you what's been going on.

You: Hey! How's it going? What've you been up to?
Me: School.... >.>

School?  Seriously? That's it?! 
Pa-the-tic.

Why can't I think of anything else to say?!  Probably because there is sooo much going on that I can't remember all that's going on... so the only thing I can actually think of to say is; school. 
Such a boring topic!  Who would want to talk about school?   hehe. I would.

My younger sister Anna comes and starts reading over my shoulder.  I told her not to read my conversations.  She says its a blog.    She thinks I'm really weird.

Anyways. What was I saying? Oh yes.   Another reason why I only say that school is what I've been doing is because whats up with me is a whole story.  Actually it's more like a novel...  a long one.  And seriously... who wants to know all about whats going on in my pathetic life?  The only person I can think of is my hero :)
I hope you can all guess who that is because I'm not telling you. :P

School school school....  its where you learn and grow!  Except... that doesn't happen often in our society anymore.  It's really sad.  People do school not to learn, but just to get it done.  I know I do that.  Again, pa-the-tic. Only with God's grace can we be anything different.

"You are a sad, strange little man" - name that quote!

Thanks for reading this weird post! :)

Much Love,
TessiB

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY care to know Tess! =D You should share what certain things God has been doing in your life. =3 I wanna read! X3

    And that is Woody to Buzz in 'Toy Story'!!! 8D WHAT DO I WIN?!!

    ReplyDelete