3/9/10

Wandering in Wonderland

I'm trying to collect my thoughts on this subject.  Where to start?  Maybe the book? 

I've read the books before.  Didn't like them at all.  It was just so weird.  It didn't make any sense.  It was too weird.  So, as a result, I kinda didn't want to see the movie.  When the previews came out, it looked kinda dark and weird and I didn't want to see it.  I didn't think I would ever see it.  But as time went by I started wanting to.  It looked really cool.  I had heard though that it wasn't that good.  It was good, but not...ya know, great.   Wasn't looking forward to seeing it in 3D.  I hate 3D.  It usually bothers me the whole time I'm watching the movie. It just doesn't do anything for me. 

But, Oh. Man.  What a movie! 

I love movies that are semi realistic, but isn't the same as our world.  Like City of Ember.  I don't know if any of you have read the book or seen the movie, but it's basically the same world we live in, but they are totally different.  So cool.   Not like sci-fi.  I don't really like sci-fi at all...

It just takes you into another land!  A wonderful land :)

I think this has to be Tim Burtons best movie ever.  All of the characters are awesome, the acting, the designs, the layout, the story, the visual effects!  All in all it was a well done movie!  And the 3D was Uh-may-zing!  You gotta see it in 3D if you're going to.

Now, I don't really know what the moral of the story is.  I will have to take a closer look at that when I see it again, and let you know what I thought of it. :)
There was a little too much fighting for my taste.  I don't like any fighting, but that's just me.  :)
It was a good movie.  Can't wait to see it again!

Thanks for reading!
And

Much love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment