1/21/11

Okay you guys!  I have something to say to you...

...

READ YOUR BIBLES!


profound huh??

I know :)


So right now, (AS I'M TYPING) I am up at The Masters College for the Truth and Life conference.  Good stuff.  Good stuff :)
So I went to one of seminar sessions called How to Read Your Bible.  
Ohhhhmomma :)  You have noooo idea how bad I wanted to try this when we it was done!
So this professor came up with this method of reading your Bible that just saturates you in the Word! Its really simple and easy.  I am going to post the link to the facebook page. It explains everything. :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46416541831&v=info

TRY IT!  Or... at least.... read it :) see if you wanna try it :)

Anyways, that's all for now!

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment