4/17/11

Songs

I'm not much of a writer.  Never have been and probably never will be.  I try and I try but I'm not very good at it.  But that's okay with me :)  The only thing I can write decently is songs.  I wrote one on Friday. I haven't even named it yet. My songs are only to be used for His glory.  I honestly dont know how to write about anything other than Him.
Wanna read it?
Okay. Here it is;

All the lost souls, seeking happiness
Don't know which way to go
Sin's so clever, with its beautiful, beautiful lies
Enticing you, only to be swallowed.. Whole

And you feel like you're trapped
And there's no way out, there's no way out
What else could put you here?
But your fear and doubt, your fear and doubt
-And you pray,

~Take me, out of this mess
And please lead me, into Your arms
Oh save me! My only escape is you.
Escape is you~

And your freedom, is so new.
You don't know what to do
Then you see a book, a beautiful, beautiful book
Old but, beautiful

The more that you read
You know there's nothing else, there's nothin else
That you need
He's supplied it all
-So you thank Him

~For taking me, out of this mess
And for leading me, into Your arms
You saved me! My only life is You!
Life is you oo ooo~

*My hope is to be with you forever in paradise and
My joy is to see your face every day and night

~You took me, out of this mess
And you led me, into Your arms
You saved me!  My only life is You.
So thank You.~
<3

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments: