6/20/11

HELP!

A great song title for a great song!

But for realz, i do need your help!

With choosing song titles!

I've writen some songs that I cant figure out what to name them.  So I need your feedback. Which ones spark your interest or excite your curiosity? I have a couple options for a couple different songs.
So lemme know which ones you like, which ones you dont like, how you would change them, etc.

So here is a list! PLEASE HELP!

A Procrastinating Genius

Lost in the Sky [or Fog]

All the Lost

Evaporate the Fog

Life is You

I'm Yours

He Gives Me Rest

Dissipating Fog

Hallelujah

A Procrastinating ________ [you fill in the blank]



Thank you so much for your opinion! Really need it.

And thank you for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I really love that title All the Lost. It's cool because it's not a song title you would hear every day.
    I might personally stay away from song titles such as: Hallelujah and I'm Yours just because the former is used quite a bit in the Christian realm and might get lost in translation and the latter was kind of made famous by Jason Mraz....
    Oh, and I also love Dissipating Fog... Those are just some really good describing words. It sounds delicious and I want to sink my teeth in it...
    Love~Love~Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Gives Me Rest would be a title I'd be interested in listening to.

    I also like Dissipating Fog.

    For A Procrastinating____ I would change it to something like... Redeemed Procrastinator. Or something like that. =)

    Great titles though. I like em!

    ReplyDelete