10/21/11

Photo's...photos.... photos...

Sooo I found out that I actually had 2112 pictures to go through.   Guess how many I went through since then??

1380!!


chyea.  Thats alot.

how many pictures did i like and keep??

about a hundred.

O.O



SO i still have 732 more pictures to go through.  Yippie!!! >.>

I saved the best for last!! (Actually i saved the ones that have alota pictures....)


I'm gonna share some of them with you :)



My mom made some DELICIOUS blueberry muffins the other day! 
(actually it was quite awhile ago)


Mmmm!


They were quite good :)




I got this picture frame as a graduation present! 
Its a digital picture frame. 
So I put all my favorite pictures in it :)



Thanks for reading!!


Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. haha I shoot about 4000 photos at a wedding and only keep about 700 of them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those made me soooo hungry. Especially the one with Andrew shooting at me...although I'm not really sure why...

    ReplyDelete