4/16/10

Questions...

I have recently realized that when I'm in alot of pain because of my back, I tend to get really grouchy and cranky.  I wonder why that is....

Usually when I ask questions on my blog I have some sort of answer for it....  This time I don't.  What are your thoughts? Are you having the same issues?  It's always nice to know that you're not alone in these kind of issues....

Another thing.. It's normal to get headaches right?  I have headaches a decent amount of the time...  Not toooo much though.  Just every once in a while...  That's normal right?  (just wanted to be sure)

I have other things I'd like to talk about but I don't have time right now unfortunately..

Please post a comment if you're reading this.  I'd really like to know your thoughts. And I'd like to know if you are having any kind of pain for I can pray so you  :)
Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

P.S. I thought you might enjoy this quote from my sister;
 "Being normal is weird and being weird is normal"
:)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean. I don't have any answer for you. But, I have one suggestion. Look to the grace of God by verses like 2 Cor 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."
    Buzz

    ReplyDelete