8/15/11

His mercies are new every morning!


Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints,
   and give thanks to his holy name.
5 For his anger is but for a moment,
   and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
   but joy comes with the morning.
                                      Psalm 30:4-5

22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
   his mercies never come to an end;
23they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
    "therefore I will hope in him."
                                 Lamentations 3:22-24



Thank you Jesus!
No matter how hard I cry the night before, I always wake up refreshed! Praise the Lord!!

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Wow, dear this is TOTALLY true. LOL I was bawling last night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Our God is an Awesome GOD!

    ReplyDelete