8/18/11

I'm not very creative when it comes to titles...

So there are a couple things I just now realized!  I haven't written my thoughts on this blog since February... since before we left Coast.. (our church of 8 1/2 years)
There are several reasons for this. One, I don't have anything I want to say.  Leaving Coast was super hard for my family. We love the people so much! What am I supposed to say? How can I make you feel how truely hard it was and still is for me?? I miss them so much!
Another reason is because I don't really want people to know whats going on. Slowly I stopped talking to my friends.  First it was because I wasn't allowed to talk about things that were going on.  Secondly, I got out of practice and I wasn't as close with anyone anymore. So how could I all of a sudden confide in them? Super hard.
And another reason why I haven't been blogging is because I now have people to tell my thoughts to. So I feel no need to write them on a blog.

The reason I'm writing now is because I haven't in a long long time. And its about time I wrote something!

About a year ago I started learning Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin.  So far, I can play 20 out of 29 pages. Not all of them very well, but I am getting there! Haven't been working on it lately because my brother is home for the summer, and he plays piano alot (he is a piano performance major..) and he always corrects me :P

I have to go now! Going to help a friend paint and then hangout :)

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment