11/27/11



I realize that the only things ive been posting lately have been pictures.
and did you know? I get really tired of looking at my pictures.

they just look so average!


its kinda frustrating.

grrr..


its what i see. so i take a picture.

and thennn i look at it.


and maybe one more time

then i put in on my computer and look at it again.


then it gets edited.

and then i look at it.


then maybe i post it.

kinda gets old.  but i'm gonna post some more pictures anyways. I just went through and organized all the pictures ive edited that i like. (honestly not that many pictures)



its not so bad when they are older. like a couple months.

but still


i hate having to think up a good title.  so im just not gonna!

So there! :P

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid to post pictures because you may think they are not as good as ____. Every person is unique, so the things we create are different in their own special way. Keep practicing and never give up on something you love doing! I really like the reflection/puddle picture. Very nice job!

    Lexi
    www.igotsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete