11/26/11

Night Shots!

So I dont really have anything to say so I think I'm just gonna post some more pics. :)

my next assignment was Night Photography! It could be anything! Just had to be at night.  So what we had to turn in was 1 print and 3 digital files.  She also gave us an extra credit scavenger hunt list. it is; hmm......lemme see if i can remember what they arrreee (i cant find the list! D:)
A picture....
1. with the light source being the headlights of a car.
2. of a neon sign
3. of a store window
4. take at curb level of a street scene
5. of a fast food restaurant
6. of a candle


so....6 images.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Annndddd here are the three digital files i turned in;





And this is the one I printed!

 yes yes i know. I already used that one. but thats okay :)

There ya go! Thanks for reading! :)

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. These are sweet! A bunch of the other ones on your blog too! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete