7/14/12

Stepping up my game


I've finally started editing pictures from over a month ago. I've been putting it off for so long! But today (right now as i type..) I am waiting for my brother so we can go somewhere. I have nothing else to do but edit! (and blog) and I'm liking the way the pictures are turning out. I am probably my worst critic. But thats okay. Because I only want the very best pictures. I don't want to approve of mildly okay pictures. I've been doing that for too long. I need to actually take a look at what the picture actually is. its time to step up my game. I'm not afraid to make the pictures too contrasted. 
My editing program recently had an update and I'm liking the way the B&W pictures are turning out.

Want a sneak peak of what I'm working on?






5 comments:

  1. So good! Lovin' the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the first pic. I like high contrast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the feet and the desert! you capture light so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see everything!! Looking AMAZING already, as usual! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super amazing Photos Tess! I can really tell a big difference in your edits. looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete