7/30/12

the first leg

I have so many pictures to edit and post its overwhelming me a little.
so how do i cope? 
i ignore it.

but the time for ignoring is over! gone! finito! (is that a word?)

Me and my mother had a delightful trip to Modesto to visit my friend for her 18th birthday.
Since it was just us two and gas is expensive we decided to take the train.
but here's the thing. we had to take the metro first, then the bus, then the train.
BUT, when me and mom got up to leave on the wednesday morning we found out our tickets were for thursday. we quickly switched our tickets to wednesday but missed the first part of taking the metro.
so my grandma drove us to union station in LA. 
it was everything i imagined it to be. 
I instantaneously recognized the seats.
this is where they film every train station scene in movies and tv shows. 
so awesome.
we took a bus.
took us two hours.
then took the train. and sat backwards. it was fun though.
and long.





Never have i seen so many different kinds of people as i have at Union Station. 
its a perfect place to people watch :)














Waiting in Bakersfield to catch the train to Modesto











we passed an air museum






 14 people stood around while 3 of them worked.
our taxes at work..

Thanks for reading!
Much Love,
TessieB

(ps I'm really sorry for the poor quality pictures. trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my pictures. they looked good i swear.)
(pps i figured out how to make my pictures bigger!! But i won't post the bigger pictures for a while. not yet. i have a lot of already small pictures to post still.)

5 comments:

  1. I have the same problem right now too): Too many pictures to edit.
    That is cool! I have never been on a train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Love the one of Bakersfield. Finito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good, Tess! =D Looks it was a long but adventurous trip! ^^

    "but the time for ignoring is over! gone! finito! (is that a word?)" HAHA! Keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I'm really glad that you got to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I am glad you enjoyed your trip. =) I like 15 and 16! =)

    ReplyDelete