8/5/12

the last days (parte une)

I had such a great time with these people. they are so awesome!!!
I miss them a lot. 

there's this river that we always visit when we go there. its pretty dang fun. just sayin.. 
and we went on a walk, and saw firemen doing a drill. 
oh and me and emily had an epic water fight. (which technically she started) and she got me good then ran away cuz she was scared of me getting her back. she seems to think that she was being all ninja. but everyone knows that she was just being a coward. 
hahahaha 
love her :)


































 (yay for big pictures!)

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. How fun! looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! :) Where exactly were you, again? It's very green and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete