5/19/10

An uh-may-zing invention

I know I said my next post would be on my favorite super hero... but I haven't had the time lately, so I thought I'd make a quick post on another subject...

For all those people reading this who need glasses to see.... I want you (if at all possible) to go for a whole day not using glasses (unless of course you need to for school, driving, etc.).  
Why? 
Because I want you to think about how you're life would be if you can't see. 
Why? 
Because! Most people who have had to wear glasses for a long period of time take them for granted and/or are annoyed that they have to wear glasses. 

I personally think glasses are the most amazing invention.  I just recently found out I need to wear glasses to see.   When I put them on its like; "WOAH!!! I can seee!"  :)  Most amazing thing ever!

Now I'm not trying to be mean or anything but we should be soooo extremely thankful for such an invention that enables us to see and live our life's like normal people!  God is sooo extremely good to us!  I mean, wow!  We look through glass and we can see!!  UH-MAY-ZING!
Praise the Lord! haha :)

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I felt the same way when I first got my glasses. It was like 'I can see the world!!' They are pretty cool but they can get annoying sometimes (after you've worn them for more than 3 yearrs).

    ReplyDelete