5/8/10

Random thoughts

I think it's about time I did another post.  As a warning in advance, this is gonna be a random post!  to. the. max.

A lot of things been going on.   Been feeling pretty much useless lately.  Ya know, like the Relient K "More than Useless" song?  
You know what amazes me though?!  God still loves worthless me!  I find that so amazing.  I say, "Why?  Why did You choose me? How could You love me?"  Isn't that amazing? We are sooo totally worthless and yet He still can love us!
"And while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
OH MY GOSH.  He. Died. For. US!  For worthless sinners!
He truly is amazing and worthy of our praise and honor!

Today I went on a rant and was checking out people's blog's.  People I don't know in person.  But! They seem like really cool people and their blogs were really encouraging to me!  Thank the Lord for Brothers and Sisters in Christ! :)

Yesterday I went and got some books.  But not just any books....music books!!  I've needed some new stuff to play.   If you don't know who Edvard Grieg is, you should go find out. Cuz I really love his music.

On another note, have you ever heard of the "Kingdom Series"?? It's a book series.  It's reaaaaaaalllllyyy good :)   It's basically a parallel of the Bible, just a little different.  It really is good.  I encourage you to look it up.  The books are short, so it shouldn't take too long to read if you're a decently fast reader.

One more thing.  This quote keeps popping into my head. I dunno where I heard it from or who said it, But it might encourage you in times of trial or doubt;

"Anything this side of Hell is grace" 
....or something like that.

In other words, if you're not in Hell right now, God is being soooo very gracious and kind to you.  We all deserve to put into Hell this very moment.
What a great God we have!

Sorry for my scattered post.  My thoughts are kinda scattered at the moment.
But thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha that was amazing. I love you. haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your randomness makes me laugh!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete