7/21/10

"I know that my Redeemer lives!" Job 19:25

So I do know why I blog.   Because I love it :)
Yesterday my new glasses came in.  I like them alot. Even though I don't exactly need to wear them all the time, I think I will :)  I love being able to see things that are far away.   Sight is a gift.  A blessing.  Don't take it for granted.  Please! :)

So I need your help, I want to buy a nice camera, but I have noooo idea what kind to get!  Do you have a nice camera? If so what kind and what do you like about it?  haha  What kind should I get?!

What do you think of my new blog layout? or backround...or...whatever...  haha I rather like it :)

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks for reading!

Much Love,
TessieB <3

3 comments:

  1. Cannon or Nikon maybe Sony. My favorite camera brand is Nikon though! I do love your background. It reminds me of those old English Bible's. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting (it is still being shipped) a canon 5.0-100.0 mm with shading cap for 361.50. They're quite expensive. People told me that it's easier to use and I believe canons take better pictures. Anything by canons are awesome; but nikons are also nice!
    Wait are you looking for a fancy one that photographers use or a simple just to take everyday pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 361.50 was the cheapest I could find, but it comes with the lens i would've bought separately and a cap to block the sun out of the pictures. And neckstrap and all that good stuff. But if u are really patient (unlike me), you could get ur camera probably inexpensively on Black Friday. I'm not sure when black friday is but... i was going to do that but then I decided I wasn't going to wait outside a store for an entire night and then fight people to get what I want. haha!

    ReplyDelete