7/8/10

Rhapsody In Blue

So I decided that I'm going to attempt to learn to play Rhapsody In Blue on the piano.  Its a 29 page song with 11 key changes throughout the whole thing.  Written by George Gershwin who wrote it in 3 weeks. wow.  Its going to take me months to learn!   But, I figure if i'm going to learn Heroic Polonaise in A flat by Chopin (which is my favorite piano piece annndd its extremely insanely hard.), that I should learn Rhapsody In Blue first.  
I thought it would be kinda fun to blog about my experience learning this difficult piece.  Sooo here I go! :P
So far I have played the whole first page through a couple times.  It's not tooo bad.  It's going to take me a while to learn.  ..... Fun! :)
I can't wait to finish it and amaze the whole wide world with my awesome skizzles. :)
yeaaaahhhh..

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you can do it! Hey, didn't Jeremy memorize this piece one time?

    ReplyDelete