9/18/12

Favorites

Do you have a favorite anything?  Favorite song?  Favorite book?


I didn't used to have favorites. I mean, there are just too many I like! I can't just pick one favorite can I?
But as I get older I find my favorites. They just show up one day and somehow I know they are my
favorite. If you asked me why I liked them best I couldn't tell you. How do you explain perfection?
If you asked me why my boyfriend was my favorite man in the world, I could come up with something but
it could never explain to you why I love him or how much I love him.
I have a favorite book now.. and artist (singer/songwriter) and tv show and place to eat.
My favorite book is Marloth by Chris Johnson (who i know personally). It is such a genius book.
My favorite artist is Billy Joel.  His music is just so great!
My favorite tv show is Doctor Who.
My favorite place to eat is Frescas. its mexican. and its delicious
These favorite things just discovered me one day. I wasn't really looking for them. But when they showed
up I just knew deep down that these were my favorites. They surpass everything.







No comments:

Post a Comment