12/17/11

Be still


I've been told lately that I talk too much and I need to listen.  So guess what happens??


I get sick and my throat starts hurting but I keep talking. I sounded like a smoker my family told me. This morning I wake up and my throat hurts so bad I can't talk! I can kinda whisper. But not really. I have to use the little sign language I know and random gestures.  It hurts to laugh and talk and bleeehhhhh.


God is telling me something.


Loud and clear...


SHUT UP!!!


okay okay i'll shut up.


:P


"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalm 46:10


A wasp landed on my friends glasses.


So what did we do?


Start taking pictures of course!!

Thanks for reading!!

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. I love that third picture down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics Tess. Aaaand I don't think you talk too much...

    ReplyDelete