12/11/11

Our God is an awesome God

I did not realize people would take my post so personally. I didnt mean it that way. I wasn't trying to guilt trip anyone.  I was just getting my feelings outt.


I almost got in a car accident the other day. Freaked me out so bad i started crying. (I was having an emotional day all day and this was the last strawww)


And thennnn i was hanging out with some friends a couple days later and everyone was telling car stories and i realize my almost accident is pretty lame compared to their near misses.

God.

Is.

Good.


He is always looking out for us.

Always <3


Like when I looked to my right just in time to see a car getting over into my lane right next to me.


Like when there was no one in the lane to my left so i didnt hit anyone when i swerved out of the way.


Like when the car trying to get into the lane i was trying to get into didnt hit me as i slammed on my brakes and got back in my lane.


Like when he saved me with his love.


Like when he gave me good friends

<3

Thank you <3


Thanks for reading.

Much Love,
TessieB

(P.S. I completely forget what i was gonna say......)

2 comments:

  1. wow, that last part, the p.s., sounds so much like me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that happened to me before. It makes me so angry. I am going to start using my horn very seriously.
    Love the red ipod! I have a purple one.
    Glad you didn't get in a wreck. I've had some pretty close calls too.

    ReplyDelete