12/15/11

Wanna buy some pictures?!

Soooo I had to print a bunch of pictures for my photography class and half of them I don't want to keep!

So I will sell/give them away.

I only want to sell them cuz i aint got no moneys. But if you don't either and you want one, I can just give it to you :) I just dont have any money to frame them though.

So here are the ones that are up for grabs..
(i wont be offended if no one wants them. I dont even want them :P)
(be WARNED the book ones came out darker)
(also! I cant give them to anyone out of town. I got no way of shipping it...)

EDIT: All the book ones have be sold.  .... to my brother :P







Hit me up if you want any; godsgirl_11@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading!!

Much Love,
TessieB

P.S. I thinkkkk $5 is a decent price if you wanna pay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment