1/21/12

Christmas Morning: Before Presents


I snapped a couple shots while waiting for everyone to wake up and for my Grandma and Aunt to arrive.



I know i knowwww... i'm like super late a Christmas is already a MONTH away (almost).


psh.




like i care.


Needless to say, I love my family :)



I love my siblings and my cousins and my grandma <3



They are.


The best <3


My and my sister have a tradition of putting a little present for each other under the mini Christmas tree we put in our room and opening it first on Christmas! Its always been a challenge to find something small and awesome.


This year she asked for mustaches. Yes. Mustaches! So this is what I got her :)


Hope your Christmas was lovely!


Do you have any neat little traditions?

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment