1/9/12

My morning :)


Well, I made it through the day! 


It's only 8:30 and I feel about ready to crash!


Today I woke up at 6:30... am....

A. M.!!!!

Man. So early. 


But it was super helpful to have someone help me get up. My partner was my friend Valerie (check out her awesome blog here [if you dont already follow her]). All of us girls who started the 6:30am Club got paired up with someone. I sooooooo wanted to be paired with Val! and i was :) so i'm happy :)


Boy am I tired now. 6:30 is super early for me.

But. It. Was. Soooo worth it <3


Got up. Prayed. Read my Bible. Watched the sunrise. Read a book about joy. Copied verses. all before 9.  A.m. 


its so important.  


Why did i ever sleep in before?? 

oh yeah... cuz i like sleep. 



i'm really tired.



like..... really... and its not even 9pm yet!


The LORD is my Shepard. 

I.

Shall.

Not.

Want.

<3




Much Love,

TessieB

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this post, Tessica!!! I can totally relate and it was wonderful!! The pictures were great! I love PiiWii at the end too!! XD <3

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU TESSIE. God has different plans for me but I was SO BLESSED this morning by you! I am in tears right now just so thankful for you and how I started the day so encouraged because of our little chat. <3 prayingforyou.

    ReplyDelete