1/16/12

Perspective


God has been teaching me alot this past week. its been a rough week in more than one way.


Physically and emotionally exhausting!

Now I can't tell you about the emotion part just yet. But just know its been super draining. And it gets harder with each wave. And little things are starting to make me break down.


Physically its been super hard too.  Waking up every morning at 6:30. The first couple days or so were actually super easy. I thought id would be hard at first then get easier.


Boy was I wrong!  It was easy and now its suuuupppperrrr hard.


Plus the fact that my staying up late habit hasnt really gone away. Im still staying up late...but not as late. haha So its harder to get up in the morning. I just want more sleep!



Sometimes I've been sleeping in a little later. So i havent really been doing so good at waking up at 6:30.

blehhhh....



With all of these trials... I need to trust God. I need to remember that He is in control.

Perspective is everything.

God doesn't look so big and in control all the time.



Just take a step back.

He is in control.

He is soooooo big!  So strong! So awesome!

He has got a good plan and He holds me in his hands!


It is sooo nice just to rest in Him and know He is in control. <3

Thank you Jesus!


Much Love,
TessieB

(P.S. in those last two pictures its the same light post....just different views)

2 comments:

  1. I like the first pic(: YES, GOD IS AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Good job, Tess! And good post too!

    ReplyDelete