2/15/12

Cinnamon roles

I've decided to start doing little tips for cooking.


I knowww I'm not a great cook. But I have been able to figure out better ways for making random things. 

like... pre-made cinnamon roles!


They are already made right? So whats the big deal?

Well. If you are ever making them, my advice is to not cook them too long! Take them out of the oven even when they look a little soft still. They will continue to cook!
Also, instead of waiting for them to cool in the pan take them out right away and put the icing on it so it melts!

DEEEELISHHH

Much Love,

TessieB

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh<3 looks yummy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't post these things unless you are prepared for me to come over and eat them with you!! Great pics...I could almost smell them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just taste them! I want some(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are so pretty!!! I want to look at the almost as much if not more than read your tips! hahaha, but I do enjoy your tips and actually your cooking as well! nice to have another person creating yummy food!!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete