2/6/12

Goals and school


So its February!

I have two goals for every month.


1st) Read my bible every day.

(This chart has been helping me with that!)

2nd) Edit all the pictures I've taken so far!

And this month I completed it!

Praise the Lord! It was none of my doing. God helped me read every day. Even if it was just a chapter I had to read. No matter how tired I was when I jumped in bed.


(well... I cant really jump into bed cuz I have the top bunk)

Before January I had lottsssss and lotsss of pictures to edit. Because I had been so busy that semester with school and whatnot it was hard to edit pictures. 

Now its not so hard.


I started school last week. I had a month and a half winter break. It was so nice!
But this semester I could only get one class!! And this one class is only one day a week.
AND its the chillest class in the whole school!!!
Instead of a text book we bring money to pay for the live musicians that come play for us every week!
I'm super duper excited!
There is no homework. No tests. Only a couple papers.
and basically all we have to do is show up!

(This is what the sky really looked like)

But now what do I do with all my free time?


(this is edited :P)

I should get a job. Thats kinda a given. But... I'm struggling because I don't want a normal job (plus im terrified of interviewing) I want to work with kids. Babysit. Maybe be a nanny. But how do you get those kinda jobs? I guess there are sites online where you can apply and they find you a job. Sounds pretty cool.
BUT. who are these people? What are the kids gonna be like? I have no idea how to deal with kids and NOT mention Jesus and tell them that God says that lying is a sin. I have no idea.

But I know that my God is good.

And He is with me always!


Its nice to know He has a plan and that its better than mine could ever be!

So I will trust Him that He knows best. And that He will give me a job.

What have you been struggling with lately?

Much Love,
TessieB
(PS- I realize two things. 1. its nice to actually blog again instead of just post pics. 
2. questions at the end of a blog is a plus)

1 comment:

  1. It is so encouraging to hear about God's work in your life; how he has been blessing you in many ways!

    ReplyDelete