2/22/12

lately I....



..have been sick.
..need a job.
..have been cleaning the house.
..am missing my boyfriend
..have next to no school
..need to read more
..applied to Barnes & Noble
..havent been writing lately, but would like to (write songs that is)
..am on the computer wayyyy too much
..have been taking more pictures with my film camera
..read only one chapter in my bible a day. that number should increase.
..love God <3
..miss my friends
..am obsessed with Sherlock, Dr Who, and Ingrid Michaelson
..spend too much money on clothes
..find my dog the cutest thing in the world

..am loving life <3

Thank you Jesus <3

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that post tessie. That was really encouraging. I just wanna say, thank you so much for being a part of my life. Everyday I realize how big of a part you are to me. Thank you for pointing me to God everytime I am down.

    P.S. I miss you too. <3

    ReplyDelete