6/12/12

cya

Hey guys. i just came here to tell you that tomorrow...im leaving. 
going on vacation to visit some friends up north with my mother.
 i will be gone a week.
then i will be back for two days.
then i will be gone for 4 days. 

and i will not be blogging during that.
i will blog after.


but i seriously don't want the hassle of worrying about my blog.
i will be visiting friends and taking pictures and laughing and making music and overall enjoying myself.
i hope you have a lovely two weeks.

see you then.

here are a couple pictures just for you <3

 this guy is my boyfriend <3


Much Love,
TessieB

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time Tessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! The first picture is so coo! You can see right through him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourself! The first picture is one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. Wow! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you Tess! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete