6/6/12

Short Stories: The List

              She looked at him critically, her brown eyes twinkling, "Well obviously you've never met my father," she rolled her eyes, "he is always telling me how important it is to make a list!"
              "A list of enemies?" he shook his head, bewildered, "why would I need to make a list of my enemies?"
              The girl leaned forward against the chair with a playful smile on her lips, "My father says [and here she began imitating her father with her best impression] 'one must always have a list of enemies!' " she stood up straight, sticking her chest out in a lordly manner, and began strutting about the room, " 'that way, when something goes wrong, you will know whom to blame! You simply look at the list and pick out whichever name most interests you and that is who's to blame!' " with that, the girl flung herself in the big, high back chair, laughing, "now doesn't that seem like sound logic to you?"
              "Oh yes," said the man sarcastically, "that is most definitely the best way to run a kingdom! Always blame your enemies. Why hadn't I thought of that before?"
              "Because you're not mad!"





Much Love,
TessieB

(this one isn't my fav)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, cute! I love the visual of her deepening her voice and acting manly :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty cool! =D keeeeeeeeeeeep posting themmm! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worded! It got me really interested, and I'll tell ya right now, not easy. :P

    ReplyDelete