6/27/12

life lately-

So life has been really hectic lately. just a lot of stuff going on. 
and i need to simplify. i need much less TV and internet.
so my goal is to stop doing those things and focus more on reading, 
and family, and spending time with God. and yes i do realize i 
put them in the wrong order. So you will be seeing less of me. 
i have a lot of pictures to edit and it will take me a while. I need to
find a job. I dunno when i'll be back to post something on here
but i will be back. in the meantime enjoy this picture:


Much Love,
TessieB

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! So encouraging that God has placed in you a desire to prioritize, keeping him first (as you always have).

    I'm gonna' miss your awesome pictures and stories tho. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I guess I'm not the only who needs to simplify & rethink stuff. :) good luck and see ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan. =)
    I love you, Tessie! Praying for youuu!
    Nice picture. =P

    ReplyDelete