6/20/12

So i had a great trip! 
thanks for all the well wishing!

i will have to tell you about it later.
i took 874 pictures. 
editing them will take forever. 

tomorrow (thursday) my boyfriend leaves for the weekend to go fishing.
friday i leave to go to Resolved for the weekend. 
its gonna be 100+ there.
we get back late monday night.
tuesday morning i wake up early to go take care of a bunch of kids for a couple hours.
its gonna be a long week.
but for now, I'm just enjoying being home while i can.

see you later.
here is a picture for you;

its a butterfly.


Much Love,
TessieB

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so busy :P I wish I could go to Resolved. :( Have so much fun okay? And I love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of pictures! I hope you have a great time at Resolved(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!! I am so glad you had a great trip. =) Can't wait to hear more about it! =)

    ReplyDelete