5/1/12

Goals for the Month of May


I keep adding goals to my list of goals for every month.

It started off with reading my bible every day. 
(which by God's grace I've been able to do for four months)
then I added wearing dresses/skirts to church
now my list is getting so long i need to write it down or i'll forget something 

1. Read my Bible everyday
2. Edit all the pictures I took that month
3. Wear dresses or skirts to Church every week
4. Exercise every day

Its been hard to keep these goals.
Sometimes Ive been in bed and realized I didn't read my bible so late at night ill 
somewhat read a chapter and mark off that day. The last couple of months I haven't
 been editing pictures. I'm too lazy. Plus i forgot about that one. Wearing dresses or 
skirts has been not too bad. I just wanna be lazy and not have to figure out what 
dress or skirt to wear. and i don't have a lot of dresses. i've been trying to exercise all 
month and it hasn't been easy. I'm officially starting to exercise everyday as of today. 

What are your goals?

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. Good job!! It is really hard to keep up goals like 4.
    I've been trying to eat well. O.o haha... especially now that the wedding is soon! Goodness.

    ReplyDelete