5/4/12

lately I...

(just because every post is incomplete without a picture)

...have been running out of blog idea's
...got a new backpack that can hold my laptop and my camera! 
(i've never had a backpack before)
...have been exercising
...still don't have a job
...have been into a show called Numb3rs.
(its actually a very good show)
...have been watching all the movies that lead up to the Avengers with friends
(it was my mom's idea)
...have been learning how to free lens 
...am loving Ecclesiastes 
...haven't been reading much
...am missing my friends
...don't take a lot of pictures
...have had this annoying headache that makes me nauseous
...am thankful <3

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. This made my smile. =)
    It blesses me to see how even when you don't have a ton going on you are still content. And thankful. and Happy. I LOVE that and I would like to grow more in that way. =)
    Love you, Tess! <3

    ReplyDelete