5/3/12

random thoughts on blogging and my blog and other stuff

My blog has changed so much! 

It might be the fact that i've been posting every day.

Let. me. tell. you.
its not easy. 

It used to be i'd just post every time i felt like it.
But now because one of my goals
(which i forgot to mention on my last post about goals) 
is to post every day i have to think up stuff to say.
every day.

I think sometimes it can take its toll on me.
(on a completely random side note, don't you hate it when you all of a sudden can't spell a normal 
word like toll so you have to look it up on google cuz you spell it like tole and you think...that isn't right! ugh. stupid spelling.)

I think my posts are kinda suffering because of it.

Its super hard to stay inspired and have stuff to say! I'm seriously running out.
like i've always had a surplus of things to post because I had so many pictures i 
hadn't posted yet just sitting there...in my folder marked "to go online"....waiting to be posted.
now i realize my store is almost at its end. what do i do then?

Well. I need to make more of an effort to go take pictures! I think this will be good for me. 
because I have almost nothing to go back on, i have to actually go out and take pictures and think of stuff to post about. 
otherwise i would hardly ever pick up my camera.

I really am finding it hard to take pictures. mostly because i've run out of things to take pictures
 of in my house, also because i'm lazy, andddd i hate editing. bleh.

I still have some random pictures i could use and do use for random posts. 

But thinking up interesting posts is harddddd. i feel like lately my posts are just bleh. 
they are just there because i post everyday.

Whats with this??

I also think that i haven't exactly been myself when it comes to my writing style.

this is my writing style.

random.
many paragraphs.
terrible grammar. 


But this is my blog so i can do whatever i want! 

I think i spend too much time reading other peoples blogs and not enough time focusing on my own blog.
I try way too hard to be like the popular bloggers. I figure it worked for them right?
well, i have to be me.
otherwise I'm a fake.
(duh)

Okay. sorry for this nonsense rant. but here ya go.
and i've thrown in some random pictures too. haha 


just cuz.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for reading! :)

Much Love,
TessieB

(ps i'm kinda getting tired of the "Much Love" thing. what do you think??)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha love the pictures! and your rambling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Tessica; random, silly, profound, scatterbrained. However. You are unique and so unlike me and that's what I admire most about you. You are not restricted by proper grammar and life all boxed in. You think outside of the confines of what this world deems acceptable. You're not afraid to dream and take life as it is. Not planning out your life, but simply rolling with the punches that God throws at you. I love reading your blog... words give me an insight into who you are and what's happening in your heart. It is a gift and more valuable than you know. I appreciate it as do many others I would imagine. Keep on writing and keep on dreaming, girly. I'll always be one of your number one fans! ;)
    Love~Love~Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete