5/2/12

Why we visit LA [part 2]



We always visit Little Tokyo for the ramen place we love called Orochan.
We always get a group of people to go. We shop around in the shopping center.
We visit the Israeli market.


I LOVE Israeli peach tea. 
oh my gosh.
my favorite!!
One time we bought 2 HUGE containers full of the peach tea. 
it lasted us quiet a while.
and it was ohhh so good :)

(I thought this was so cool! A bus stop on the freeway! so legit.)

We always go through LA to get to my brothers college.
We always stop and eat at a hole in the wall italian place.
We (almost) always get desert after the concerts my brother is in.
We (recently) have been sitting in the front row to watch him on his piano. 
His fingers flying. His eye's on the conductor. 
Keeping time by counting quietly to himself.


We recently went to LA to see some of our friends in a choir performance.
They did amazing.
but the place was kinda sketchy.
there had been shootings there recently.
I know God is in control though.


and that is why we visit LA. 
To spend time with each other.
To go on adventures!
To see new places!
:)

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment