1/28/10

I dont have anything to say....

I been rather busy lately.  During my busyness I think of stuff I could write about in my blog.  And of course as soon as I get on my blog....I forget... 
I could talk about what I've been reading but that's a boring topic that I've posted on here too many times.

Now I remember,  I was going to talk about me.  Or....at least one thing about me.

I have found out over the years that I love to talk!  I love to talk.  That's mostly why I started this.  I can talk about anything I like without being interupted or rejected.  Sure I guess I could be rejected but then I would never know! :) 
I love just telling random things that happen to me to anyone who will listen...  But my problem is, there aren't many people are willing to listen that I want to tell.  What. A. Bummer. 
Thats another reason why I started this :)
There's not much else to say on this topic unfortunately.

On another note, food sounds very yummy so I will go get some!  Its about lunch time but I'm going to have breakfast :)  Yesterday I had breakfast twice! It was ooo so yummy :) :)

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. Surprisingly, that is something you are similiar to your brother with. And I can actually relate in a way. =)

    We need to hang out more often I think. ;) And posting what you're reading is NOT boring, I love knowing what you're up to and what you're reading! =D

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Tessi! This is my first visit to your blogspot. If you're wondering how I came across your blog, it was through Valerie's blog. If you'd like, feel welcome to drop by my blog. Oh, Footprints in the Sand is my main blog. Thanks for reading this comment.

    -Elizabeth J.

    ReplyDelete