1/14/10

To paint, or not to paint?! That is the question! (I'm thinking yes...)

There are so many things I was going to address you about.  But I thought none of them proper to be displaying in such a place as a public blog.
You're going to have to excuse my manner of talking.  For I have just read Pride and Prejudice in three days time.  And I'm afraid for the present moment that their way of talking has quite rubbed off on me. So please accept my apologies on the matter.

One thing I did think that I could talk about in here was paint!
Yes, you read it right, paint.
Why paint?  Well, because my sister found it to her liking to start painting a rather small structure that will be added to our small Christmas village collection upon her completion.  And I, when she was not at it, took up the pleasure of playing with her paints, and painted a rather interesting little cloud. 
I have always thought that it would suit me to try painting.  I thought I should like it very much.
I don't think I will be fortunate enough to learn the art, but I think it would be rather interesting! 
This is all the thought I have on the matter.
I apologize again for my awkward manner of talking.
I flatter myself I did a rather good job of talking something like they do in the book. :)

My sincerest wishes,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. pshahahaha oh my goodness I love this! awesome for sure! made me smile so big! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY start talking like that while I'm reading Pride and Prejudice!!! You can see it in my journal entries during that time! I LOVE talking like that. =]

    Fun post dear! =)

    ReplyDelete