1/10/10

This blog

So I have decided to start a blog.

Just for the mere pleasure of writing down my aimless thoughts about random things.
Not that anyone will even read this, its just nice to be able to write down my thoughts. I'm going to have fun with this :)

My first thoughts are about coughing. Why coughing? Because that is what has been taking up much of my time lately. Fun!? I think not.
Coughing does many things for me... to name a few it; makes me light headed, helps me to breath when my throat feels half closed, gets all that gross stuff out of my chest, burns my throat, and makes me feel week.

As you can see coughing isn't a total waste of time, in fact it can be very helpful! But most of the time it is not.
What a bummer..

So this is the end of my first random post.
I hope you liked it :)

Much love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your random thoughts...as I don't get to talk much with you. Not long talks anyways!

    ~Mrs. Wak~

    ReplyDelete