3/16/12

IM EXCITED!!!

So. I'm like super excited!!!

!!!!!!!!!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my computer in the mail today! Thats right! I got a new computer! :D

A Mac! 
Book Pro!

lol. 
soooo super excited.


I got a hand me down laptop for graduation last year. and its...ehh.. its big and bulky and slow (although it was the fastest computer in our house) the graphics stunk (for photography) and i just didn't like it. i mean its fine and all. but for what I wanna do (like photography and writing and stuff like that) a macbook was perfect! but the dilemma was always money. 

money money money money moneyyyy


I figured i'd get it one day and not worry about it now. and then one dayyyyyy. I got money for school. ! from school. Enough to buy a Mac. I was hesitant at first. I just wanted to be sure. Ya know? I mean. a grand is alota money to spend on a laptop. One of the guys that rents a room from us works at an apple store. He got me a deal and i got it refurbished! It was really helpful to have him around to tell me what's best and what I should do and help me with deals. i would have been pretty lost without him. Cuz i honestly just don't know much of anything about computers. hahaha 


So i picked out a computer and got a deal and bought it. It was refurbished of course. And i couldn't buy it online. We had to go to the store to get his discount. so it was shipped! last friday. and i got it today! 
i was soooo excited! I'm not the kinda person though to jump up and down and squeal and smile and laugh and get all vocal about my excitement. But boy was i excited :) 

Thank You Jesus :)

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. The only advantage that a Mac really has over a PC is computer graphics. PC's will handle photography and writing just as good. Not to take away from your excitement though. Mac's ARE nice computers when you get down to it, and I'm glad you were able to get one!

    ReplyDelete