3/19/12

Life


So here I am. Sitting in Starbucks. With my new laptop. Next to my boyfriend. Just chillin. checkin all my stuff. He bought me a BookBook. I'll post a picture of it soon. haha just haven't taken a picture of it yet. its too late in the day to get any good ones. 
lately I haven't been taking pictures. I dunno why. Just not in the picture taking mood. Today however I felt like taking pictures. Went to the park and took pictures. Went to signal hill. I kinda feel like I'm just rambling and not saying anything of importance. 


I guess i'm here to say, my life is good. 

No, its not good cuz of my laptop. or that i have a boyfriend. Its good because God is good. No matter what happens. Through the highs and lows. He is good :) And life is good. 


it really is the little things in life that makes it awesome. :) Watching My Little Pony with my family (yes, we do in fact watch my little pony. Don't judge. Im not a mega fan, i just think its a good show), being able to read my sisters thoughts, watching Dr Who, chillin with my boyfriend at starbucks, enjoying a sunset, staying up late watching movies, laughing at the ridiculousness of my little brother... on and on it goes. My life isn't perfect. It isn't even that fantastic. Its just. God is good :)


Much Love,
TessieB

P.S. I got this really awesome program called Aperture for free from our renter. Its. awesome. to say the least. :) i is excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment