3/23/12

(insert title here)


Lately I've been having a really hard time taking pictures. I have no motivation. I have no desire to take pictures. The other day I just felt like taking pictures. So i walked around my backyard taking snap shots of random things. Luckily for me i have a rather large backyard with interesting things scattered around. 

Also, blogging has been hard for me lately. I think i've forgotten why i started blogging. 


Just to say my thoughts. 

My thoughts?
How boring. Now that i think about it, why did i do this? Im not the kinda person to just sit and think about things. I always over think things. and it always makes the situation worse. So i've grown accustomed to not thinking about things too much. 


Now, that doesn't mean I never think. ohhhh no. Of course i think! Just not like most people. I prefer not to worry about things and just enjoy life. Enjoy what God has given me! My family and friends and whatever else! I guess you could say i'm american. I don't think, I do. hahaha jkjk.


Anyways....back to photography....
I like experimenting. Its really fun! trying different exposures, playing with the background. Seeing how that changes the image. Just trying new and different things!


Oh man. Its been really fun using Aperture. I highly recommend it. Its not as expensive as photoshop and doesn't quite do the same things but its perfect for me. 
I love it! :)

Thank you Jesus.

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment