3/8/12

Paarrrtayyyy


Sooo my little sister decided to have a dance party for her 16th birthday anddd my mom went allll outtt! :)
We clear out our living room and borrowed a fog machine and lights and blasted party music.
And boy was it fun!


Usually when there's dancing music no one really dances. Cuz we all know we suck. and no one wants to look like an idiot. but! With a fog machine, no one can see each other! It was so fun! Everyone was dancing and having a good time and the lights looked awesome. and when I say everyone was dancing, I mean everyone!


It was so much fun :)

The lights looked so cool in the fog. I couldn't not take pictures! :)
So legit.




Man, my mom knows how to throw a party! :)



Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. That was an awesome party!! Thanks to you, your mom, and your sister!

    ReplyDelete