4/24/12

Bokeh




This ring belonged               to my great-grandma.
Its gold and has my birthday stone (peridot) in the center.
I love this ring.
I will give it to my oldest daughter to pass along to her oldest 
daughter to pass along to her oldest daughter.

They will know it was owned by Grandma Hernandez.
That it skipped two generations and was owned by me. 
The one who was named through a dream.
and that it should be passed on.
As a reminder of the promise of purity.

this is my purity ring. 
its small, sweet, and simple.
and its mine 
<3

Much Love,
TessieB

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Tess. I'm impressed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! My parents gave me my purity ring a few months ago. Hopefully I will post some pictures soon! Is your ring the August birth stone? That is what mine is. =)
    I love the image of passing on your purity ring to your daughter, then her daughter and so on. =) That is a beautiful legacy to pass on. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very poetic! love the arrangements.....you are really very creative!
    :)

    ReplyDelete