4/2/12

-What to doo what to dooo-

My heart is in the wrong place. 
Agh. Okay you guys i'm really struggling right now about my blog.
I feel like i put so much work into to and so much heart into my pictures.
And i honestly feel like no one cares. 

But what does it matter what other people think? 
It shouldn't!

But why does it?

immm thinking of taking a break. 
its just too discouraging to keep posting. 
Maybe i'll post everyone once in a while. but.
we'll see.

Why am i even doing this?

Well i started blogging to share my thoughts. Which were sporadic. Thenn when i got a new camera i started sharing my photography! Which was awesome cuz i got alota support. nowwww not so much. which is fine. just discouraging. anddddddd i think i look for support too much. idk.

is it just cuz i'm jealous of all the popular blogs? might be. they always get comments. ugh. why does that matter to me so much?! its really bothering me. i'll figure it out. someday. haha

so for now i gotta be thankful for what i have. which is a lot. 
Thank you Jesus.
Help me to keep my focus on you. and not myself. please please please help me.
In Your Son's name
Amen

Much Love,
TessieB


okayy so after i wrote that i got like three comments on different posts. so i probably will just keep at it. but.  this is just where i've been at. thought you should knoww.
k thanks. bye <3

P.S. I achieved my goals of reading everyday and wearing a dress or skirt every sunday. However, i did not edit all my pictures. oh well :)

also. I wrote this post a couple days ago. andd I'm feeling better about it now. haha God is good <3

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Tessie!! I ALWAYS read your blog, and check it like almost every day, so just know that I LOVE your blog, and enjoy hearing your thoughts. =) You take BEAUTIFUL pictures, and seriously.... you are wayyyy more artistic than I could ever be! =P
    Praying for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep posting Tessie! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say. Love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessie, your blog is one of the only ones that I actually look at. And I too love reading about what God's doing in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete