4/12/12

I love my family


and by family i mean my immediate family, our renters, and my boyfriend :)
Our renters are two brothers. The nicest guys you will ever meet. We have such good times :)
Like when Anthony comes out and randomly starts rapping.
When Daniel comes back from the mountains and wont shut up or stop to take a breath when he tells us all about it.
When Andrew tries to throw his trash in the trash after dinner and misses on his first shot. Every. Single. Time.
When my mom says something ridiculous and we all laugh (including her)
When I can magically read Anna's thoughts
When we put on mustaches so we can take awesome pictures
When we just enjoy each other's company as we watch movies.

Good times.

Good times.

Thank You Jesus!

What do you love most about your family?

Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my family thinks something is funny and we cannot stop laughing about it(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! WE LOVE YOUR FAMILY TOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete