4/23/12

Sunset

        Friday was a really stressful day. Not this last Friday, but the one before. Getting all the decorations ready for this party took all day and we only had thursday and friday to get ready for a party that was happening on saturday. woo. fun stuff!
So i was stressed all day and trying to get as much done as possible so i could go spend time with my boyfriend and some mutual friends like we had already planned. At first i wasn't gonna go just because there was too much to get done. and then i decided id go, but not until later.
         So there i was. super stressed. and leaving to spend time with my boyfriend after having exploded on my siblings. and I'm driving and i look up and see the most beautiful sky in the whole world! It wasn't quite a sunset yet.
         it had just rained that day and the sky was partially clearing up and the sun was almost setting.
and it was so beautiful! Each second that past it was more beautiful than the second before! I wish i had my camera and could pull over to take pictures but i didn't have it with me.
         I was overwhelmed by the beauty and by Gods grace. a wave of peace and thankfulness washed over me.
         All i could say was Thank You Jesus <3
         Thank you Jesus <3


It cannot wait for heaven. I saw a little piece of it that day.

I wondered if the other drivers were as distracted by its beauty as i was.

It was more beautiful than i deserved to see.

Thank you Jesus,
Thank you <3

Much Love,
TessieB

[P.S. i got feature on THIS blog. I'm so excited! :D]

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. <3
    Love you, Tess!!
    And that is super exciting!! =)

    ReplyDelete