4/21/12

New blog!


Alright guys. Here's the dealio! 

I started a new blog called God is Sovereign (hence the title^^)
I can't remember why I decided to start it but its gonna be a blog about God and things i've (and 
hopefully other people too) have been learning about God and His Word and what He is teaching us. 
But mostly I want it to be His Word. 
I think this will be good for me and will challenge me to read more and to read more
thoroughly because things will be posted daily (kinda like I do here).

So you can head on over if you want and check it out HERE.
Lemme know what you think and if you want to contribute! The more the merrier! 

Much Love,
TessieB

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a wonderful idea! I would like to contribute sometimes. Could you email me and tell me all little bit more what you are thinking?(: 1happypyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete