4/2/12

I'm a nerd and i love it :)

Wow, I really am a nerd. I guess its time to stop hiding from it and embrace it! IM A NERD!  :D
I'm not just any nerd. I'm a scifi nerd. awwww yeah.

I'm not into star trek if thats what your thinking. oh no. I'm a Dr Who fan. Majorly! ahhh i love that show! Im so nerdy I was looking to see if i could buy the old episodes. now that I've seen all the new ones i want to see the old ones. then and there, i realized.... Im a nerd. I'm a dr who nerd. haha I realize i really do love scifi. some of my favorite books are like that! Like the wrinkle in time series. oh man. so great :) Also a really big fan of the show Eureka. :)

I've kinda been hesitant about writing my book as a Scifi. I don't want it to be labeled like that. but oh well. I like that kinda stuff so there's no use trying to deny it!

So I'm just here to say, I'm a nerd. Cuz you know i haven't said it enough times.
give me a break. I'm just trying to get used to the idea.

:)
Over and Out!
<3


ps i know i did two posts today. I don't really care. i just wanted to get something off of my chest. haha :)
pps thanks for puttin up with me :) <3

2 comments:

  1. I love you Tessica and I read your blog every time you put up new posts. I love your photography and artistry. It really is a special gift.
    Take heart though. You do have something to say/share. As long as you're enjoying it keep at it. I have come to realize that it's not really about writing for people. I've started caring more about what I have to say and less about whether I have an audience or not. I write to better understand the world around me. I write to understand myself and the person that God is making me into. Find a reason that keeps you writing and hold on to it...
    I love you my dearest, Tessica and I care very much about what you have to say. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete