4/27/12

Trip to LA [part 1]


Many people think LA is a spectacular place. 


It is pretty wonderful if you go to the right area's. 
Not many know LA for its true self. 
Me, being from Orange County, am not a huge fan of that city/county. 
I consider it dirty, and not well kept up. 
and it is dirty. Very.


You can always tell you're in LA if you see graffiti on the freeways. 
You don't go there at night (and certainly you never go by yourself).
You must always have a full tank of gas and good tire pressure
 because you don't want to run out in a bad area.
You can hardly see the mountains because of all the smog.
I would never go to LA by myself.
You can almost never go to LA without hitting some kind of bad traffic.


Many people don't know this side of LA. 
They think its where you see famous people all the time.
There are nice area's of LA. 
And i'm not saying that i hate it.
cuz I don't.


Just thought you should see this side of LA.


This is LA to me. 
It sometimes can be very sketchy.
Most of the time it can be a blast.
We have so many good times in that city!



Much Love,
TessieB

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Tess. I think the same things when I go down that way. How people have no idea who don't live here how dirty this part of LA is and they just imagine it is this amazing city with lots of buildings. They don't know about the outer parts. =P

    Looking forward to part 2~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean(: I have seen the to both the good parts and bad parts of LA. I like the first picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'm waiting for part 2 too!!!

    ReplyDelete